To be a part of the universal human quest for development and progress by contributing high calibre, ethical and socially responsible engineers who meet
the global challenge of building a modern society in harmony with nature
- To attain excellence in imparting technical education from the undergraduate to through doctoral levels by
adopting coherent and judiciously coordinated curricular and co-curricular programs.
- To foster a partnership with industry and Governmental agencies through collaborative research and consultancy.
- To nurture and strengthen auxiliary soft skills for overall development and improved employability in a multicultural workspace.
- To develop scientific temper and spirit of enquiry in order to harness the innovative talents.
- To develop a constructive attitude in the students towards the task of nation-building and empower them to become future leaders.
- To nourish the entrepreneurial instincts of the students and hone their business acumen.
- To involve the student and faculty in solving local community problems through economical and sustainable solutions.